top of page

Get Started.

Experience the


Business Owners' Insurance

Business Owners insurance (also known as a Business Owners Policy or BOP) combines several tyes of insurance to create one convenient package. A Business Owner's Policy  from Oxford Millin can help to protect both you and the business that you've worked hard to build. 



Who qualifies Business Owners Insurance?


Most small businesses have fairly contained operations, thus only requiring a small number of coverages. Businesses such as retail stores, restaurants and independent contractors can use a Business Owners Policy to safeguard their company against unexpected financial loss. 



Business Owners Insurance for Small Businesses


A Business Owners insurance policy usually starts by combining a few standard types of coverage for small businesses:


  • General Liability Insurance - provides protection if you cause bodily injury, property damage, personal injury or advertising injury.

  • Buildings and Business Personal Property Coverage - provides replacement cost coverage for buildings and most business owners' personal property.

  • Loss of Income and Extra Expense - provides protection for loss of business income when your insured property is damaged. We can help you insure your net income and continuing normal operations expenses, including payroll, for up to 12 months - with no preset amount.



Supplemental Protection


Additionally, we can add coverages based on your business's needs including:

  • Property Insurance - protects your building, equipment and inventory


  • Business Income Insurance - covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss


  • Equipment Breakdown Insurance - protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error


  • Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage - protects copyright infringement, libel and slander


  • Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability - covers those instances when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property


  • Medical Payments Coverage - covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent


  • Rented Vehicle Coverage - provides liability coverage for autos that you lease, hire or borrow


See What You Could Save


Get a quote by calling us at 631-434-6666 (NY) or 215-517-7590 (PA) and learn more about Business Owner's Insurance through Oxford Millin.

bottom of page