top of page

Get Started.

Experience the


Commercial Contractors

General contractors, subcontractors, and specialty trade contractors depend on construction insurance to keep their businesses and employees safe and productive. With Oxford's Commercial Contractor's Program, we're able to provide full coverage to protect you during any project that you take on.


Through the Commercial Contractor's Program, you can get coverage for:


  • Business Owner's Insurance

  • General Liability

  • Loss of Income Coverage

  • Commercial Auto Insurance

  • Products and Completed Operations Coverage

  • Worker's Compensation



Who needs Construction Insurance?

Any business that works in a construction trade, such as building construction, heavy construction or home improvement, needs to carry construction insurance to protect them from risk. We offer many types of construction insurance including:

  • Contractors Insurance

  • Carpenter Insurance

  • Plumber Insurance

  • Handyman Insurance

  • Electrician Insurance

  • Masonry Insurance

  • Security Company Insurance

  • Home Builder Insurance

  • Developer Insurance

  • Renovation Insurance

  • Welding Insurance

  • And more



Construction Insurance for Vehicles

We provide many different types of construction vehicle insurance including:


  • Truck Insurance

  • Pickup Truck Insurance

  • Dump Truck Insurance

  • Flatbed Truck Insurance

  • Cement Mixer Insurance

  • Pump Truck Insurance

  • Bucket Truck Insurance

  • Straight Truck Insurance


We also offer an extensive line of trailer insurance for whatever you’re hauling. Contact Oxford Millin today to get a full list of available coverages.


See What You Could Save


Get a quote by calling us at 631-434-6666 (NY) or 215-517-7590 (PA) and learn more about commercial insurance through Oxford Millin’s Commercial Contractor's Program.

bottom of page