top of page

Get Started.

Experience the


Renters' & Co-op Insurance

Just because you don't own the building, doesn't mean that you aren't exposed to possible losses. Protect your apartment, and your possessions, with renters insurance through Oxford Millin.


Similar to home insurance, renters insurance protects you in situations that everyone can face: fire, theft, water damage and other unforeseen circumstances your landlord's policy doesn't cover.



What is covered under Renter's Insurance?


Renters insurance typically provides protection, up to the limits you select, for specified items and situations, including:


  • Personal property (furniture, electronics, computer equipment, clothing, etc.)

  • Personal liability if someone is hurt, whether in your home or away from it

  • Damage to your apartment or home caused by a covered loss


Accidents and damage can happen anytime and anywhere. With proper renters insurance, your personal property inside your apartment will generally be covered if it's affected by any of the following:


  • Fire

  • Smoke damage

  • Theft

  • Collapse of the building due to weather

  • Water leakage or overflow

  • Freezing of plumbing, air conditioning and more



You can't rely on your landlord's insurance to cover your valuables - your landlord's insurance only covers the physical structire of the building... not what's inside of it. Renters insurance can provide the financial protection you need in case your possessions are destroyed or stolen, as well as provide liability protection if someone is hurt in your dwelling.



See What You Could Save


Get a quote by calling us at 631-434-6666 (NY) or 215-517-7590 (PA) and learn more about renter's insurance through Oxford.

bottom of page